You didn’t ask for it, but it happened,
let’s not go into detail how, there it is.
Do what you will with that life (do no harm);
despite what some people will tell you,
you (mostly) choose how to live it.
One, two, one, two, three
Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh!
Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh!
Struggled with faith in food love or food miracles (miracles) uh!Never wanna put my heart/stomach on the line, uh!But swimming in your Phenylethylalanine is something spiritual (spiritual) uh!I’m born again every time your flavonoids spend the night, uh!
‘Cause your Tryptophan takes me to paradise
Yeah your Seratonin takes me to paradiseAnd it shows, yeah, yeah, yeah
‘Cause you make me feel like,
I’ve been locked out of chocolate heaven
For too long, for too long…
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh!
Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, uh! I grant Bruno Mars and his writing team weren’t talking about chocolate, but feel free to go with the original lyrics, my chocolatified version, or add your food/beverage fav, I dunno, just off the top of my head: Wine, Pierogi, coffee, scones, fried chicken, brownies, Butter Tarts, Kevin Bacon (cook at more than 6 degrees), corn dogs, cotton candy, tea, Pumpkin Spice Girls latte, crumpets, snow cones, rice, cereal, funnel cakes, Sir Alec Guiness beer, martini (shaken not stirred), pizza, John Candy, B-52, Som tam, Injera, dumplings, smoothies, eggnog, Dosa, Bagels, doughnuts/donuts, Superman, Black Panther, Captain America, Incredible Hulk, Wonder Woman, Loki, Aquaman, Thor, Star Lord, Deadpool, Spiderman, Black Widow, Iron Man, Batman, Captain Marvel (seriously, you can have Marvel and DC Comics cocktails – please don’t drink and hero), Fudge, Bonbons, Lauren Graham crackers (crunch super-fast), cake (https://yadadarcyyada.com/2016/09/16/you-had-me-at-cake/), Butter Chicken, tacos, Poke, Wagyu beef, paella, French toast (with ketchup) kebabs, Champ, Bannock, Corn on the cob, Potjiekos, Basil Rathbone, lobster, Baklava, Christina Applegate (haven’t watched “Dead To Me” on Netflix? Give yourself a summer treat), Philly cheese steak, Dim Sum, Samosas, Ty Cobb salad, Caesar salad (Veni, vidi, vici), Waldorf salad (or The Big Salad), Pad Thai, Bologna (m-m-m-my Bologna!), Rosemary Clooney, Bratwurst/Sauerkraut, Chicago Deep Dish, Spanikopita (I should say I love you more often), kale, New York peppermint patties, honey, broccoli, BBQ, Sean Bean (One Does Not Simply Eat Beans the Musical Fruit because the more you eat…), Tandoori, Masala, Vindaloo anything (would make a shoe taste good), pineapple (you know that’s right), Fusion (don’t jump to the conclusion these foods suffers from confusion), Piri-Piri chicken, Brandy (you’re a fine girl), chorizo, Darryl Strawberry Shortcake,
Biryani, Peameal/Back bacon, salmon, Sugar Ray Leonard, spaghetti and meatballs, marshmallows, chocolate syrup, candy canes, candy corn, Pop Tarts, maple syrup (spaghetti with maple syrup?), Nanaimo bars, Tim Tams, Peaches Geldof, steak, eggs, olives, spring rolls, summer rolls, California rolls, egg rolls, buttered rolls (causing rolls?), avocados, chocolate chip cookies, Beavertails, Oysters Rockefeller, Heather Graham crackers, onion rings (‘Cause if you like it, then you shoulda put an onion ring on it), Bubble and squeak, Moose tacos, Beef Stroganoff, chicken, Gyros, crab, Meat Loaf (2 out of 3 ain’t bad), Vegemite, fajitas, Naan, shrimp, Toad-in-the-hole (no toads were harmed in the making of this dish, but frogs are fair game for food…run Kermit, run!!!), Jello, pot stickers, Buffalo wings (I get how they might fly, but how do they land?), chocolate/candy bars, Ginger Rogers, fish’n’chips, Christmas pudding, Poutine, chocolate pudding,Pho, pita, Eggs Benedict Cumberbatch, enchiladas, Bloody Mary (Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary), grasshoppers (to each their own, if you cover them with chocolate…), Sourdough bread, Saffron Burrows, Chop Suey, Croissants, chocolate–covered almonds, muffins, Sloppy Joes, Brioche, Banana bread, Twinkies, Arnold Palmer, wontons, Tater tots (not made out of real tots), Carrot Top, hot dogs, hamburgers, Jajangmyeon, rye bread, Souvlaki, Munster cheese (found at 1313 Mockingbird Lane), Kobe beef, yogurt, snails (meow), Alison Brie Larson, turnovers, strudel, Beef Wellington, Gumbo, Kung Pao Chicken, Churros, Alyssa Milano cookies, nachos/salsa, ice cream, Soufflé, snake, Harvey Milk, Sushi, Irish stew, Vanilla Ice (Ice Ice Baby), crepes, Souvlaki, Blinis, mac n’cheese,
Bangers and Mash, Halston Sage, gnocchi, Chow Mein/Lo-Mein (just ‘mein’ line that stuff right into my veins), Kofta, chips/crisps, Chocolate milkshakes, Coq au Vin Diesel, I Am GRoot Vegetables, chili, Pastitsio, Matzo Ball soup, chicken noodle soup, tomato soup…soup there it is (no soup for you!), Pop/Soda/Soda Pop/Soft drinks, Tim Curry, cheesecake, lamb (“What do you mean, you don’t eat no meat? [the entire room stops, in shock]…That’s okay. I make lamb.” Hilarious line, only Andrea Martin could have pulled it off; My Big Fat Greek Wedding), Sandwiches, bacon, peanut butter and banana sandwich, New York-style pastrami, pickles, clam chowder, Knish, Fiona Apple pie, cream pie, Cherry Jones pie, infinite pi? Halle Berry cobbler, stromboli, Baked Alaska, haggis, Kugel, tamales, Beef Bourguignon, calamari, pancakes, caviar, Waffles, Salmon Mousse, Cawl, Chuck Berry crumble (Roll Over Beethoven), French Fries, deep-fried ice cream, cannoli (leave the gun), hummus, lasagna, Reuben, popcorn…Sorry, I think I just fell into a food fantasy spiral…Anyway, yeah yeah yeah yeah ’cause I really think food could bring us together, think of it babe whenever, some foul-talking jerk comes along trying to divide us, you gotta stay strong…Look in your heart
and let food keep us together…whatever.
I will, I will, I will
I will be there to share forever… I recently tried to break free from my chocolatemania…not cold turkey (of course).Just weaning myself down. As long as stress stays away (with Fibromyalgia and life, sounds reasonable), I’m sure the chocolate craving will as well (ha!). Speaking of First World Problems ‘stress’ (https://yadadarcyyada.com/2015/04/10/im-hooked-on-a-feeling/), you may have noticed WordPress (can’t you just pretend to be nice? https://yadadarcyyada.com/2016/06/10/cant-you-just-pretend-to-be-nice/) with it’s new Gutenberg Editor has riddled posts and comments (https://yadadarcyyada.com/2019/05/03/very-me/) with ADS, as far as I’m concerned, stealing our creative voice. Unless you pay the greedy blog gods a ransom fee to remove the malware (aka ads). Why does society put up with greed, lies and corruption, even making excuses for it? Could be we feel powerless, maybe we’re just so used to being lied to, we’ve got consumer Stockholm Syndrome.Whatever the reason, it’ll only get worse. In The Game of Life (https://yadadarcyyada.com/2019/03/25/welcome-to-your-life/) you encounter obstacles, but at least there’s a chance to win; who thinks in this checkered world, the game is permanently fixed?
You’ll die. I’ll die. None of us gets out alive. We didn’t ask to be here. Hopefully we had some good times along the way, but we’re all going to die, one way or another. Don’t have to like it; there it is. Someday you’ll blow out the last candle on your birthday cake. Answer a door to a Mister Death, something about the reaping. Go gentle into that good night or rage against it, but don’t just kill time getting there. Until then, hope you have the time of your life.
I have always been me and despite many attempts to make me not me, I still seem to manage to be me. That’s not always a good thing. Read some of my stuff, comment, critique, praise, ignore, puzzle, or just do whatever you want. That’s my blog bio entitled, “Very Me”; has been since 2013…
Taylor Swift’s song, ME! is making ME rethink my Very Me title, so I’m running a contest to help ME pick a new blog bio title, with no prizes whatsoever, except knowing you’ve helped ME!
Connection comes with risk. Always has, always will. Connecting offers up our minds, hearts, who we are, who we want to be, who we don’t want to be – all wide open! Connection has many benefits: love, happiness, acceptance, companionship…but there’s a flip side, we also open ourselves to: rejection, disappointment, ridicule, pain, and a whole other host of suffering.
Do the best you can
until you know better.
when you know better,
I’m wrong a lot,
no, maybe wrong
is the wrong word.
I’m on a persistent path of change.
Sometimes I want that change.
Sometimes I don’t.
Sometimes I’m not even aware
things have changed until…well,
that’s another story for another day.
None of this means we should stop trying to connect. Connect cautiously.
Beware, connection machines like:
all the sundry Kardashians/Jenners,
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson,
Jordan Peele (new Twilight Zone, nice and out there),
each and every Marvel hero and villain
Anyone see or want to see Avengers: Endgame?
Now waiting for Toy Story 4?
The Big Bang Theory or Game of Thrones finales? (The Big Game of Thrones Bang Theory?)
They always have us waiting for something;
Disney, Apple, McDonald’s,
Toyota, Microsoft, Wendy’s,
Visa, Post, Nike, Samsung,
ACME, Kraft, Mastercard,
BMW, Trump, LG, Walmart,
Sony, Burger King,
Warner Bros, etc. –
are all about selling.
People love the rich and famous (or simply infamous), or hate them (or love to hate them), often for all the same reasons, and pay way too much attention to them and way too much money (even money they don’t have) to be like them. Connection should bring us together for the greater good not just to make us want to buy more goods.
Social media whips people into a frenzy of, er, frothy connection with a cultivated, data-driven mix of: exaggerated praise, repetition, cruel attacks, misunderstandings, FOMO, repetition, deliberately aggressive language, SEO, influencers, native advertising, gossip, repetition, etc. True connection isn’t about massive numbers, they might be impressive, but what do they really mean?
People are people,
no matter their title,
or what they use to connect.
your connections to make.
Like blogging, you put an offering
of your mind and heart
into a blog post,
trying for a real connection.
Good stuff: readers feeling something (yeah!!!),
comments, follows, shares, likes.
Bad stuff: readers feeling something (shudder!!!),
rude comments, unfollows, threats.
Sometimes, simply silence, like digital crickets
(in blogspace no one can hear you blogscream).
Newsflash, you can’t get any connection without beginning. If you want to connect, find people with common interests, start a club, join a club, (except a serial killer club, skip that meeting and report it); find people you’d like to know, not just those you think you should know. If you want to blog, write a blog post. Publish it (this part is super important). Connect with other bloggers, readers, etc.
Here are a few of my past, umm, attempts at connection…
But wait, there’s more!
So shake it off, we know All Too Well that Haters Gonna Hate. Connect anyway…Look What you Made Me Do, I’m blogging again.
Ways to contact me (on my ‘home’ planet): firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m a perfect twit (on come on now, no one is perfect): https://twitter.com/yadadarcyyada
Rarely there, but almost always baffled by humanity: https://www.facebook.com/yadadarcyyada
The desert where I wander (mostly looking for desserts): http://www.pinterest.com/dpark2/
I really don’t mind
if you want to send ME
(trying to sound
cool about it, but…
I love free stuff!).
I gratefully accept
but respectfully reserve
the right to decide whether
said promotional material
are suitable for my blog.
100% honest reviews
and the opinions,
thoughts, and beliefs
will be my own,
not that of the provider,
party, or manufacturer.
Donations also gratefully accepted (but certainly not required) to offset blogging (not chocolate) costs. Help save the endangered broke and obscure bloggers who once roamed the internet free. It’s Paypal, for anyone including, but not limited to eccentric billionaires who want to adopt a broke and obscure blogger.
Bloggers struggling (like ME!) with the new “Block” or “Gutenberg” Editor on WordPress, yes, it’s difficult, if anyone tells you differently they have a Premium account, are a computer genius or maybe they’re a computer!
Is it worth it? I don’t see it. Classic Editor, basic and awkward, yes, but this is waaaaaaay more time-consuming.
Easier for those new to WP, ha, like they care, we’re all just lab rats in their data experiments. Wish they’d bring back the editor from 2013 – fast, easy, so very very easy. I did this post as a test, what do you think dear readers, stay with this or go back to the Classic?
Oh and I almost forgot, please follow my blog https://yadadarcyyada.com
Goodbye Peter Mayhew,
forever in our hearts
Indeed, words to live by.
On Star Wars Day
(isn’t that every day?)
May The Fourth Be With You
(and Happy Revenge of the Fifth,
though I prefer to
celebrate on May 6th,
after Cinco de Mayo,
makes more sense).
Hope each day
treats you kindly.
You will find us
acting on our worst behaviour
turning our backs on Mother Nature
Everybody wants to rule the world
https://yadadarcyyada.com/2015/08/16/everybody-wants-to-rule-the-world/So glad we almost made it
So sad we have to face it
who is really ruling our world?
Say that you’ll never never never need it
One headline – why believe it?
Stop letting our world be ruled…
Stereotyping is the scourge of our time. All women are this, all men are that, good guys always win, life is fair, fat people are lazy…religion, race, wealth, poverty, sex,diets, politics, illness – everything is painted with the stereotype brush…wait, did I just stereotype stereotyping? Make no mistake, hate is the easy way. Different = Hate. Don’t agree with you = Hate. Blame everyone for your problems. Don’t change, just dig in. Lies, make them big, no, small won’t do. Feed them what they want to hear, while they pretend to care about those they hold dear.
A kiss is just a kissA lie is still a lie
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by
They still say “I love you”
On that you can rely
No matter what the future bringsAs lies goes by
Tapping into bias with a passion
A fight for love and glory
A case of do or die
The world will always welcome liars
As time goes by…
- Make someone’s day with a smile or a kind word. Do something they need, not just someone you think they need. Help them as they need help.
- Be part of the good, even if it means not taking that tempting/way-too-easy dig at someone (just as a completely random example, Donald Trump).
- Jump rope, Jump Force, Shonen Jump, Jump Jump Jump Around (I Came To Get Down), Jump Up and Down for Joy, jump-start your day, jump-start a car – just don’t jump to conclusions.
- See the world from someone’s else point of view, even on their worst day. Then someone else. And someone else. The sky’s the limit and maybe not even then.
- Care. Don’t just pretend to care. Do it, surely it must take the same effort, right?
- Don’t attack, don’t react – act on your best instincts.
- Do something you didn’t think you could do. Except murder. Don’t do murder. Or anything else bad, let’s start again, do something good you didn’t think you could do.
- Grow food instead of a portfolio.
- Be yourself. Unless you can be Groot, then be Groot (I am Groot).
- Don’t try to control, be a part of something. Join a club (not a gang), volunteer, find people with common interests, goals, and values (beware of diving right in, some groups and people can be intense, hey, I didn’t directly mention Game of Thrones fans https://yadadarcyyada.com/2014/04/07/you-know-youre-obsessed-with-game-of-thrones-when/), find time to find others.
- Laugh (I’ll help, Jann Arden has a comedy series, Jann – watch, laugh, repeat). Cry (or laugh and cry thanks to Ricky Gervais, his Netflix series, After Life may just change your life, it changed mine). Dream, wonder, rejoice – seriously, if you’re still not watching The Orville, I, I, I just don’t…So go ahead and feel, feel frustrated, sad, lonely, happy, hopeful, hopeless, scared, joyful, jealous, disappointed, angry, but don’t think those feelings are facts; just to reiterate, feelings are not facts.
- Show and share compassion, patience, empathy, understanding – all the money spent on piles of flowers, stuffed animals, balloons and candles, the endless moldering memorials – give that money to those in need. Isn’t that a better way to remember those who have been lost?
- Offer your support and some Random or Not-So-Random Acts Of Kindness, but try something different, if you’re in line for coffee, you can afford a coffee (or think you can, that’s a whole other issue), the only kindness you’re giving is to the coffee place. Give that money to those in need, not just in need of a caffeine fix.
- Comfort, inspire, don’t require something in return.
- Anger, greed and fear are so tempting, calling a siren’s song, ‘give in to me, it will feel soooo good’ and it could, briefly, but it hurts others; if that makes you feel good, you need some serious help.
- Instead of trying to be right, be happy. Instead of being closed, be open. https://yadadarcyyada.com/2019/01/26/two-can-keep-a-secret-if-one-of-them-is-dead/
- Be part of something kind. Easy to pick on someone, more work to pick them up. Instead of rising to the bait, rise together.
- Share something you want to keep all to yourself, for me, chocolate (they’ll have to pry it from my cold dead hands, then again, if I share, we’ll both be in bliss).
- Answer a child’s toy phone instead of your phone. Be there, in the here and now, tomorrow isn’t certain, but I’m certain we should be enjoying today. Welcome to your life, there’s no turning back so let’s enjoy a world where there’s enough for everyone – enough food, enough shelter, enough kindness, enough hope, enough compassion, enough love.
This blog post brought to you today by Donna’s Brain, now filled with 100% more:
- Tears For Fears.
- Politics/politicians/political machinations.
- Toy Story (4, 5, 75, whatever, just keep ’em coming, we’ll watch, we promise).
- Frank Sinatra (anyone else feeling a Rat Pack vibe these days?).
- The Walking Dead (more Negan please, gots to get me a Jeffrey Dean Morgan fix).
- Agatha Christie – the new Ordeal By Innocence – go catch some red herring.
- Organization (shouldn’t that be a four-letter word?).
- Buffy (RIP Luke Perry).
- The Orville (stop taking breaks, work 24/7 365 please and thank you).
- Kindness (it really does matter).
- Harry Potter (I don’t know if the Sorting Hat could figure me out right now).
- Avengers (and of course, Guardians of the Galaxy – I get it, I still listen to my Walkman).
- E.T. (Text home?).
- Supernatural (300 has a whole new meaning, they get my jonesing for some JDM and pizza).
- The Handmaid’s Tale (as we start to live it we should accept that good people don’t always win, but that doesn’t mean they should stop being good and yes, some rich people believe the ‘screw the rules I have money’ motto, but money doesn’t equal right just right now).
- Exhaustion (is there a place past exhaustion, like mega-exhaustion?).
- Secret City (is this a series or a documentary, it’s so difficult to tell anymore…).
- Books (more on that later).
- Why is it every Spring I feel (doesn’t make it true) like I need more socks, pizza (did I already mention pizza, it’s worth another shout out, right?), donuts, Gilmore Girls, maybe Easter eggs (only the chocolate ones, I can have eggs anytime) and cake.
- Thinking of how fix the root causes of all the anger, hate, loneliness, trauma;
- Game of Thrones (anyway to get Jason Momoa back in flashbacks, time warps, something?).
- Earth Day https://yadadarcyyada.com/2015/04/22/all-the-ways-im-told-im-stupid-everyday/ https://yadadarcyyada.com/2018/04/15/tra-la-la-tra-la-la-la/
- Psych (why aren’t they bring this show back, at least a movie or limited run series, come on, I’m desperately in need of a happy place!).
- Change (not all change is good, not all change is bad).
- The Good Fight (keep it up).
- SEO, streaming, dreaming, superheroes, raw water, CBD-infused anything and everything, detox, botox, Cheetos dust (is that a must?), ruffles, truffles, bigger phones, smaller minds, ALF, BTS, Bill and Ted (what’s the newest Excellent Adventure, finding their dentures?), cryptocurrency, Wikileaks (maybe they just need WikiDepends), Julian Assange, rading #Area51 (#StormiArea51), self-driving cars (scare me less than drivers driving cars), flying cars (still not as scary as people driving cars on the ground), goat yoga (yoga goat?), inflated lips, inflated hips, inflated prices, fanny packs are back (what?!?), Momo, CYA, Apple (is it really an #AppleEvent without Steve Jobs? Maybe Tim Apple will be there, would Tim Cook be a cooked apple, but I digress.), FOMO, Snapple, GMO – oh no, my brain is melting;
- Ultravox and pancakes and not necessarily in that order.
- Boomtown Rats and Queen (feeling a Live Aid vibe here).
- Aurora Borealis.
- U2 (What if I found what I was looking for and didn’t know that’s what it was?).
- Downton Abbey followed by the urban sequel, Downtown New York Abbey.
- Stranger Things (welcome to my life).
- Food waste.
- Murder (not doing it, writing about it or reading about it or watching it, wait, I’m sensing a theme).
- Why the birds are conspiring to sing their ‘songs’ outside my window, exactly what subliminal messages are they putting into my brain…
I’ve been going through some stuff as you see from my ‘slow blogging’, but not slow braining, but I keep bouncing back, Don’t Stop Me Now
https://yadadarcyyada.com/2019/02/06/dont-stop-me-now/ I guess the biggest thing I’ve been struggling with, concerning blogging and social media is, am I part of the problem, am I an enabler? Am I feeding the beast? I try not to, but readily admit, I’ve had varying degrees of success. I move forward with a new resolve…I hope.
Glad to be back and always to be here with all of you.
Big bloggy hugs and welcome to your life, young, or old, or in between, the rest is up to you.
Oh, I’m burnin’ through the sky, yeah.
Two hundred degrees.
That’s why they call me Ms. Fahrenheit.
Don’t stop me now, I’m having such a good time
I’m having a ball.
Don’t stop me now…
I don’t want to stop at all.Can’t see the point pretending everything’s alright
But why wallow and wail,
to no avail?
It is as it was
good versus evil
in a supersonic battle
lovers gonna love
haters gonna hate
others don’t give a dot dot dot
Nothing stopped me having a good time, seeing them all
Reduced rate and 2 for 1 movies?!?
The show must go on!Neither snow nor freezing rain stays this blogger, forget The Oscars, Golden Globes, SAG, buckle up, here’s mine…
Glass. Best of trilogy. No spoilers, Bruce Willis (still got it); Samuel L Jackson (keeps rolling); James McAvoy (D.I.D. well; abuse shatters). More?
Bohemian Rhapsody. Smiling, foot-tapping then small sniffly soon joined by big hot blobs no tissues could contain. Every Queen song a bubble/rubble of memories. Happy/sad/joyous/heartbroken/healing/ripping/jarring/hopeful/ lonely/rapturous. Climb the highest peak; plunge the deepest pit. Explosions of memories. Haven’t discovered the wonder of Rami Malek? Please do. I almost forgot what Freddie Mercury looked like, Malek is that good…as for the Bryan Singer controversy, tip of the melting iceberg, that can of worms is wide open.
Aquaman. (Twice – there’s something to be said for stamina).
Jason Momoa? Can’t tell you everything I was thinking, but he was magnificent. Oceans of action, comedy, sentiment, and messaging (destroying the planet we profess to love). Hmm, Hollywood, money where your movie mouth is – wealth should be shared with those in need and to fix up our world.
Don’t stop me now (’cause I’m having a good time)
Don’t stop me now (yes, I’m havin’ a good time)
I don’t want to stop at all…
“Listen do you want to know a secret
Do you promise not to tell woh woh woh closer
Let me whisper in your ear…”
The irony of that Beatles song and everything else, once you’ve told a secret, it’s no longer a secret because, really, two can keep a secret…if one them is dead. “Pretty Little Liars”, huh, more like Petty Little Liars for many politicians and too many others https://yadadarcyyada.com/2019/01/14/your-genius-is-showing/. But not everyone!
Some wear their secrets as armor, others to get away with things, others to avoid embarrassment, but no matter the reason for your secrets, they’re toxic.
I get that secrets and lies are a thing, have been for as long as humankind has existed.
I naïvely thought social media would make it better. Wrong again, it’s worse (or just more obvious…more visible?). Now it’s all denials, proof, more denials, more proof…and so on.
Me, I’m an open book, what about you? Of course, at any given time only those two pages are really ‘open’.
When someone tells you another person’s secrets, red flag wavin’, don’t trust them with your secrets (or anything else).
“The best way of keeping a secret is to pretend there isn’t one.”
At least chocolate never lies or keeps secrets…or maybe it does, who am I kidding, I don’t care.
“I’m a misunderstood genius.”
“Nobody thinks I’m a genius.”
Social media can make people feel inadequate, but true genius is believing in yourself, not worrying about what others think, what others do, or what others have.
Genius, defined many ways by many people. To me, something or someone is genius if they give of themselves. Everyone is talking about the #TrumpShutdown of the U.S. government to build a wall between Mexico and the U.S., instead, why not talk about why so many people are living paycheck to paycheck? Talk about people not having enough for food, chemo drugs, etc. when the rich are buying multi-million dollar houses and apartments. Jewels, homes, cars, clothes – how can these mean more than lives? That’s the opposite of genius, even cruel. Celebrities, don’t peddle expensive drugs on TV and the internet, instead, pay for drugs for those in need. You’re making me regret liking TV and movies…Canada has come up with a genius plan to build our own walls on the Canada–United States border (frontière Canada–États-Unis). This International Boundary (Frontière Internationale), is almost 9,000 kilometres (over 5,500 miles) long, including the border with Alaska (we can almost see Russia from our porch), the longest international border in the world between two countries.
Prime Minster Justin Trudeau (seen in the photo demonstrating what the wall might look like)
has commissioned esteemed Canadian Engineers, Scientists, and Zoologists to work with CUB (Canadian Union of Beavers) to put Canada’s National Symbol, the beaver to work.
They will temporarily stop building dams and looking so dam cute to build us border walls to stop an invasion of American immigrants trying to come to Canada. Sorry. https://yadadarcyyada.com/2018/07/15/see-you-again/ Not Sorry.
The Great Wall Of Canada will be eco-friendly using only reclaimed Canuck mud (from facials and mud wrestling) and wood from: basement paneling, square TV units, barns/farm houses (who needs farming anymore, we can just eat from restaurants, er, right?), driftwood, also, celebrities like Robert Pattinson, Matthew McConaughey (alright, alright, alright), Bradley Cooper, Ryan Gosling, Kanye West, Justin Bieber and Drake have agreed to donate their extensive toothpick collections (and to only interact with women, not girls).
Of course, there will be Tim Hortons (Timmies) stores set up every 10 klicks, 1 kilometer is approximately 0.6 miles, so that’ll double-double our protection, eh.
Every border crossing will have clean washrooms, contain a beer store (get yer 2-4 and gain some Molson Muscle, even while waiting to cross the border) as well as shops selling, among other things: Poutine, Butter Tarts, maple syrup, Nanaimo Bars, chocolate bars, flannel plaid shirts, a Mickey or six, Toques, pop, hockey jerseys, KD, and Canadian Tuxedos, eh.
Currency exchanges where immigrants can get their Loonies and Toonies, and Snowbirds can cash theirs in to spend their money in America.
Crossing the Canadian-U.S. borders illegally will become impossible, we’ll have drones, dog sleds, ice skaters, toboggans, The Great White North Zamboni and Ski-Doo fleets, and Canadian police waiting to politely chase you down and say sorry for taking you into custody.
The beavers aka National Symbols will work for a few simple demands:
1) Dental coverage;
2) Carnival and Fair favourite dessert, known as “beaver tails” must be renamed National Symbol Tails (Beaver is their Colonial name);
3) The Canadian government is too pay for limited series reunion of Bob and Doug Mckenzie on Netflix. Take off eh, you hosers! https://yadadarcyyada.com/2017/04/28/well-cream-you-with-our-tim-hortons-donuts-you-hosers/