1. You identify yourself with one of the kingdoms, houses, and/or families of Game of Thrones.
2. You make White Walkers with your children instead of snowmen.
3. You name your new kitten Khaleesi.
4. You name your baby Khaleesi.
5. You get your money management advice based on GOT, although not a bad idea. A Lannister always pays his debts; Master your money and don’t let it control you; always look for opportunity and so on.
6. You start trying to make candles that will make your house smell just like Winterfell.
7. You think more about who will sit on the Iron Throne than who will lead your own country.
8. You know the whole history of GOT yet know little or nothing about The War of The Roses that inspired the books/series.
9. When you’re out walking your dog you think you see a dragon egg, nope, just a part of a Mountain Dew bottle.
10. You love hearing, “Winter is coming”.
11. You change your Christmas Carols to We Five Kings; God Rest Ye Anyone Who’s in GOT Too Long; and Lannisters Are Comin’ To Town.
12. You can’t sleep at night thinking about the dragon has three heads prophecy (hint, there are three dragons so they need three riders).
13. You worry what Jon Snow with think when he finds out about his past.
14. You find yourself using the language like: sweetling, imp, serving wenches, smallclothes, my moon and stars, kissed by fire, I wager, etc.
15. You used to get really upset when a main character died and now you just kind of shrug and think, that’s life…unless it’s Brian on Family Guy, that’s totally different.
16. You’re scared when you’re invited to a wedding…and not for the usual reasons.
17. You give family and friends only GOT-related gifts. And they should be grateful.
18. You think of learning to swim as Greyjoying.
19. You don’t have to look up how to spell: Viserys, Daenerys, Rhaegar, Targaryen, R’hllor, Arya, Dothrai, Khaleesi, Khal Drogo, Melisandre, Stannis, Maegyr, and more.
20. No one argues with you because you simply say, “It is known.”
21. You memorized and live by the Night’s Watch oath.
22. You worry about what happened to Lyanna Stark and want to know more.
23. You check out your window to make sure The Others aren’t coming.
24. You love the mechanisms of the opening credits, but know little or nothing about the Leonardo di Vinci’s machines.
25. You start talking about the characters in GOT as though they’re friends, even using their first (fictional) names…
Jaime is so hot…
Joffrey is so evil…
Cersei is creeping me out…
I wonder what Tyrion will do…
Littlefinger should be running our economy…
I think Arya needs more adult supervision and less pointy things…
Daenerys, don’t bother the dragons when they’re eating…