1. Support. From family, friends, groups, or bras – support is important. Why? We all have saggy moments, even the world. I admit to feeling shaken and stirred – maybe it’s just too much time in the shallow end, I feel surrounded by ‘s’ words…
2. Salt. People have been using it for like 10,000 years, slightly longer than I’ve been alive. As a baby I had a saltlick in my crib. I wander the streets following salt trucks. I envy cats, dogs, and giraffes – they can freely lick humans for salt. I know it’s bad for me…my precious. I’m slowly desalting.
3. Selling. Everything seems to be for and/or on sale now. The new genius? Stephen Hawking selling cars.
4. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. One word review: Why? Just move on – Wonder Woman, Aquaman…just move on.
5. Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart. I have so many questions about their Potluck Dinner Parties. Who’s their demographic? Who’s made most uncomfortable watching this?
6. Sorry. Never too late to say sorry, or is it, you decide. https://yadadarcyyada.com/2016/06/10/cant-you-just-pretend-to-be-nice/
7. Stupid. A lifestyle for some. We hate feeling stupid, it’s one of the top reasons we won’t admit to making mistakes. We can learn. https://yadadarcyyada.com/2013/08/28/is-the-dream-still-alive/
8. Self. With a silent ‘ish’? https://yadadarcyyada.com/2015/03/04/dear-me-sitting-here-talking-to-me/
9. Sugar. We broke up by text last week then it sent me sugar roses and chocolates, so we’re still together, but seeing less of each other.
10. Stress. Yes. And plenty of it. https://yadadarcyyada.com/2016/11/11/social-media-can-be-flat-most-humans-are-3d/ https://yadadarcyyada.com/2016/05/25/crapathy/
Squirrel! Sorry, what were we talking about?
11. Sherlock. Enjoying the twisting labyrinth of Sherlock’s mind, the villainous machinations of his enemies, the long-suffering humour of Watson, then, it’s over again. https://yadadarcyyada.com/2014/03/13/sherlock/
12. Sense and Sensibility (and Seamonsters?). I think it’s about time to Jane Austen myself silly. https://yadadarcyyada.com/2015/02/14/20-movies-to-avoid-on-a-first-date/ https://yadadarcyyada.com/2015/08/02/never-tear-us-apart/
13. Sarcasm. An oft misunderstood art form.
14. Superheroes. Supernatural. My Spidey senses tell me we can all be heroes, even superheroes. https://yadadarcyyada.com/2015/04/15/well-be-counting-scars/
15. Self-publishing. Haven’t tried this yet, but want to. Been writing and reading – I see a book review post in the future, until then https://yadadarcyyada.com/2016/12/15/the-cats-pajamas-birthday-party/ https://yadadarcyyada.com/2017/01/06/im-not-inclined-to-resign-to-maturity/
16. Scared. Silly. https://yadadarcyyada.com/2016/09/16/you-had-me-at-cake/
17. Sad. Nothing wrong with being sad sometimes. Being happy or acting like it all the time doesn’t make everything ok. Today is Blue Monday, apparently the most depressing day of the year (I think Friday will ‘trump’ Monday a million times over). https://yadadarcyyada.com/2015/01/19/blue-monday-being-depressed-on-schedule/ Lots of cool blue things, lalalalalala Smurf a happy song…
18. A Series of Unfortunate Events. First, staggeringly stunning books by Lemony Snicket (sounds like a real name)…Then a cool movie – I bet Meryl Streep can think of way more unfortunate events nowadays…Presently, a quirky, impertinent series starring Neil Patrick Harris and Patrick Warburton. I’m so desperately happy it’s so desperately sad?
19. Saturday. https://yadadarcyyada.com/2014/08/09/i-miss-saturday-morning-cartoons/ Sunday. https://yadadarcyyada.com/2015/02/01/lazy-super-bowl-sundae/ Smonday. All superb days of any week.
20. Simplicity. Striving to live simply, in the here and now – with all manner of stuff https://yadadarcyyada.com/2016/02/14/who-loves-ya-baby/