Bad days make you think there will never be good days and 2020 is the champion of that…it’s lying to you, every day has some good.
Life is full of good things and bad things.
Sometimes good things go bad.
Sometimes bad things go good.
Sometimes a bit of both.
The good stuff doesn’t always make the bad stuff easier to take, but the bad stuff doesn’t always ruin the good stuff either.
We should try to be grateful for the good stuff, especially when there’s bad stuff.
We Could Be Grateful For:
1. Family and friends. The memory of family and friends. The possibility of family and friends.
2. Knowledge, free will, and finding respectful ways to agree to disagree.
3. Enjoying what you have, instead of always thinking about what you want.
4. Remembering both the good times and the bad – and not living in either.
5. Enjoying the everyday things. Life isn’t about the big moments.
6. Finding happiness, peace, or contentment, especially by making others happy, peace-filled, or contented.
View original post 382 more words
2 thoughts on “10 Ways To Be Grateful Even On Bad Days”
I agree! I always try to look on the bright side. Great post1
Thank you kindly! 🙂 Stay safe and stay grateful! All the best today and every single day!!! 🙂