Patty (Just Patty) http://petitemagique.wordpress.com/ has nominated me for the Lighthouse Award! Thank you so much, I am honoured and will do my best to be worthy!
Patty (Just Patty) is never just anything, her blog http://petitemagique.wordpress.com/ is full of insights, truths, hopes, reality, poetry and pictures. Check it out and press Follow!
1. Display the award certificate on your blog.
2. Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
3. Share three ways that you like to help other people.
4. There is no limit to the number of people that you can nominate.
5. Don’t forget to have fun!!
1. I think teaching my son to be helpful is an extension of my being helpful and also helps him and the others he helps (that’s a lot of helps in one sentence).
2. I like to do things for people, obviously I have limited energy, money, and time, but I still always try to help.
3. I hope I’m there if someone wants to talk.
My nominees are:I’d put Patty on the list, but since she nominated me, I’ll just say this as an honourary nomination. http://petitemagique.wordpress.com/
http://myfibrotasticlife.com/ Jenn, I know you don’t accept awards anymore, but you’re still award-worthy. 🙂
But these are just a start and my head is starting to spin. I don’t know how to narrow it down so I’m just going to thank all the amazing people who visit my blog, let me drop by their blogs, point me toward other blogs, articles, information, etc., comment, compliment, critique, follow, share, like, and are just my beacon of light when I need it. Thanks.If you accept awards, please accept these with my gratitude…if not, I get it. They are lovely, but take a long time and it’s way, way, way too difficult to only thank a few people since so many wonderful people support us on our journeys. 🙂